I-SEARCH Monterey is the City’s public search engine for official documents and records.
- To search for City documents, click on the Documents tab.
- To search for City meeting agendas, packets, and supporting materials, click on the Meetings tab.
- I-SEARCH Monterey does not include access to county records or access to other local agency information.
- If you are new to I-SEARCH, we recommend you begin by reviewing the Help Desk tab, especially the Setup Guide, Troubleshooting Guide and the I-SEARCH-able Content Summary document.
Other important links:
- The Boards & Commissions page provides access to information about how you can get involved with City government.
- The Monterey City Code page supports searching the City's code in a variety of ways.
- The Frequently Requested Community Contacts page provides phone numbers, links and contact information to other local agencies, services and institutions.
- The Monterey Public Library's Civic Information Center page includes links to many additional local agencies and frequently requested forms and documents.
For general City related comments, inquires, and suggestions, please contact the City at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback on meeting information and public document searching is important to the success of I-SEARCH Monterey. For comments and suggestions regarding the I-Search site, you can contact email@example.com